Parent Teacher Organization
2023-2024 Current PTO:
- President: Karen Wolff
- Treasurer: Jennifer Willis
- Volunteer Coordinator: Karen Wolff
- Community Building Chair: Jodi Whisman
About Your PTO
Whitford/Summa PTO is a joint group of parents and teachers supporting Whitford Middle School and Summa Students.
Parents, Teachers and Student Council working together to create a sense of community that supports our kids in their academic & social growth.
Financially support critical educational needs
Recruit and organize volunteers for classroom (e.g. Art Literacy) and extracurricular activities,
Sponsor and coordinate school wide events such as Movie Nights, Fall party
Provide communication between Whitford and families
How We ALL Make It Happen:
- Volunteer: You are invited to contribute some of your valuable time to the school, by assisting our hardworking teachers during school hours and by helping to plan and run the many after-school events that are on this year’s calendar.
- Financial Support/Fundraising Supporting your PTO critical to our ability to fund essential supplies and services our kids depend on to get the best possible education from our great school.
- Stay Informed: PTO sends out emails about student activities, important announcements and upcoming events. To get the email list you have to be in the volunteer database. Click on the Volunteer tab at the top right of this page to sign up. Also, like us on Facebook to stay in touch. You can reach any of the boards members at email@example.com